The conference will take place at the Campus of Nature Sciences of Justus Liebig University of Giessen. Please, see below for pictures of the location and also information regarding directions. There will be a registration desk directly at the entrance of the building. Registration will start on from Tuesday, the exact time will be announced. The address is:
Registration Desk Location:
You can find the registration desk in the lecturing hall building in the basement.
Workshops will be held in rooms of the first floor in the lecturing hall.
If you arrive by car:
If you come from direction Frankfurt
- Take A5, A45 and A485 to B49 in Gießen.
- On B49 take exit direction Gi.-Klein-Linden/Uni-Klinikum.
- Follow B49, take Robert-Sommer-Straße and Aulweg to Heinrich-Buff-Ring.
If you come from direction Kassel:
- Take A49.
- From L3155 take B3/B62 in Cölbe.
- Follow B3 to Gießen, leave A485.
- Follow Schiffenberger Weg, take Sandkauter Weg and Wilhelmstraße to Heinrich-Buff-Ring.
If you come from direction Cologne:
- Take A3 to B49 in Gießen, on B49 take exit direction Gi.-Klein-Linden/Uni-Klinikum.
- Follow B49, take Robert-Sommer-Straße, Aulweg and Leihgesterner Weg to Heinrich-Buff-Ring.
If you start at Frankfurt Airport:
- Leave at Gate 2 and take Bus X77 to Frankfurt (Main) Südbahnhof (25min, 6 intermediate stops).
- At the trainstation take RE30 (Kassel Hbf), which is a regional train to get to Gießen train station (1h, 3 intermediate stops) for how to get to the venue, please see the section "If you start at the central station" down below.
If you start at Gießen central station :
- Leave the central station southeast.
- Bus Line 10 (Gießen Philosophikum) will directly get you to the venue.
- Exit at "Gießen Naturwissenschaften" (approx. 10-12 min, 6 intermediate stops)
- alternatively you could also take bus line 378 (Gießen Bahnhof)
- exit at "Gießen Naturwissenschaften" (approx. 10 min, 4 intermediate stops)